Tower Bimini TopsSelect Height
Step 1: Measure & Select Height
How To Measure Your Height:
- Tower Biminis are designed to mount within the confines of most wakeboard towers to provide shade for the driver and spotter.
- To find the right tower bimini for your boat, first determine the mounting point. (Where you want the bimini to attach on one side of the tower to the same location on the opposite side of the tower).
- Next, determine the height of the tower bimini by measuring up, from the mounting point, the amount of clearance you will need.
- Choose the ideal height to fit your needs - either 16" or 26". Need more info on Tower Bimini selection?
Select Your Tower Bimini Top Height:
16" Height Tower Bimini Tops
- Ideal for:
- Boats with shorter ski towers.
- Boats with shorter wakeboard towers.
- Mounting higher on tower.
- Creating a sleek & sporty look.